1. Home
  2. Research
  3. TA/RA


Teaching Assistant (TA) / Research Assistant (RA)

We have the teaching assistant (TA) and research assistant (RA) system which enables graduate students to engage in paid assistant work in education and resarch. Working as a TA or an RA gives graduate students opportunities to gain teaching and research experience as well as financial resources to support their research activities.